If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Now hiring for the 2:00 pm - 11:00 pm shift in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Clean Takeoff LLC specializes in aircraft cleaning and detailing services.
Salary will be discussed during the interview. We will consider your availability to work weekends, nights, and holidays, if necessary, in addition to your discipline and responsibility. The salary will be reviewed three months after starting and then it continues to be reviewed depending on the commitment that you put into your work.
Hours: Like all airport jobs, are varied and we have different shifts.
REQUIREMENTS (Please read carefully)
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Valid driving license
- Must be able to communicate in English. Spanish is a big plus.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to operate buffers and other medium-to-heavy machines
- You will be guaranteed a minimum of 40 hours per week, but you must be willing to do overtime if necessary
- You must pass a training and a mandatory exam that will be done by the airport to receive identification and access to the airport
- You must have a completely clean criminal history since you must pass a background check